We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Drive to Orient from airport

staffs
Level Contributor
66 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Drive to Orient from airport

Hi we are driving to Orient but worried about roads , which route is best via bunyola or alaro ...not the best on hair raising roads

3 replies to this topic
London, United...
Level Contributor
306 posts
157 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Drive to Orient from airport

IMO the road up from Alaro would be slightly easier as the first bit of getting out of Bunyola can be tricky.

I regular take this road on my way to Soller and never had problems (except for reckless cyclists!). This is one of the most scenic roads on the island especially when you cut through the two 'sugar loaf' mountains.

Mentioned in this post
Soller
Soller
Majorca, Spain
staffs
Level Contributor
66 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Drive to Orient from airport

Hi I'm glad you said Alaro , as if heard the other route wasn't an easy one . Not driven on them roads ever or abroad for years so a little apprehensive - we've a wedding in Orient then our holiday in Palma nova afterwards , and taxi transfers were double car hire prices . Thank you

staffs
Level Contributor
66 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Drive to Orient from airport

Hi I'm glad you said Alaro , as if heard the other route wasn't an easy one . Not driven on them roads ever or abroad for years so a little apprehensive - we've a wedding in Orient then our holiday in Palma nova afterwards , and taxi transfers were double car hire prices . Thank you

Reply to: Drive to Orient from airport
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Orient
Recent Conversations