We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thai Hut - Martinsburg, WV

Level Contributor
15 posts
101 reviews
Save Topic
Thai Hut - Martinsburg, WV

At first was pleased to see this Thai restaurant conveniently located next door to the Comfort Inn Aikens Center where I recently stayed. Thought I would give it a go since I've eaten in many Thai restaurants throughout the US and been generally pleased. Though the staff was very friendly and my take out order filled quickly, I was less than impressed with the food. Vegetables didn't seem to be of good quality and the noodles were rather thick and clumped together, even though I was eating it within minutes of preparation. A disappointing experience.

Mentioned in this post
Comfort Inn Aikens Center
Comfort Inn Aikens Center
186 Reviews
Martinsburg, WV
West Virginia
Level Contributor
1,648 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Thai Hut - Martinsburg, WV

Thanks for the heads up.

Eastern Panhandle
Level Contributor
8 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Thai Hut - Martinsburg, WV

I haven't tried the Thai Hut in Martinsburg but frequently go to Kazu on German Street in Shepherdstown, WV for Thai food. They have both Thai and Japanese, and my husband likes the Panang curry a lot. I often get the tempura udon soup which is Japanese but I do like their pad Thai, Thai-style fried rice and mango with sticky rice dessert. They are open every day except Mondays.http://www.tripadvisor.com/GoListDetail-i7732-A_weekend_in_Shepherdstown.html

Mentioned in this post
Martinsburg
Martinsburg
West Virginia
Shepherdstown
Shepherdstown
West Virginia
West Virgina
Level Contributor
9 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Thai Hut - Martinsburg, WV

I'm a local who's eaten lunch here a number of times. I'm no Thai expert but the food was fine to me. Worth a try if you want something other than the chains nearby.

PS Shepherdstown is a full 30 minutes away. Many unique shops and restaurants and worth the trip if you have the time.

Mentioned in this post
Shepherdstown
Shepherdstown
West Virginia
4. Re: Thai Hut - Martinsburg, WV

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 October 2009, 13:42
Get answers to your questions about Martinsburg