We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Canoe Bay............

Mississippi
Level Contributor
12,999 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Canoe Bay............

Has anyone visited this fine property. I have been planning a visit there for quite a while. Can you tell me all about it. What rooms do you like. How is dining. What kind of activities are available. Thanks.

WI
Destination Expert
for Wisconsin, Colorado Springs
Level Contributor
6,172 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Canoe Bay............

I'm familiar with the area and resort but have not stayed there yet. They have a good website and Facebook site and have been written up numerous times and won awards. If you're looking for a unique, tranquil setting this is it.

You might see what details given in the 63 TA reviews you may glean some info. from there. tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g59771-d123274-…

Mississippi
Level Contributor
12,999 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Canoe Bay............

Thanks for your kind reply. Good luck.

3. Re: Canoe Bay............

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 June 2011, 13:20
Get answers to your questions about Chetek
Recent Conversations