We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best resort for mixed interests.

Mount Pleasant...
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Topic
Best resort for mixed interests.

My family of 5 is planning a trip to the Dells in August. Looking for the best choice of resort. My 16yr old son is a fishing fanatic, but I also have a 9yr daughter who will enjoy the water parks. Which resorts should we be looking at that have nearby fishing and also offer water park passes?

Cedar Lodge & Settlement
Cedar Lodge & Settlement
#3 of 74 hotels in Wisconsin Dells
Baker's Sunset Bay Resort
Baker's Sunset Bay Resort
#9 of 74 hotels in Wisconsin Dells
Aloha Beach Resort & Suites
Aloha Beach Resort & Suites
#12 of 74 hotels in Wisconsin Dells
Wisconsin Dells
Level Contributor
160 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Best resort for mixed interests.

There are so many options. Wilderness on the lake would give you access to all of Wilderness's amenities while being on Lake Delton. Your son could fish from the property. Kalahari has rental homes on Lake Delton as well that would offer great fishing and yet still give you access to their amenities. If you chose a different property there are several places in the are to fish, rent fishing equipment, or rent a boat.

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
5,535 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best resort for mixed interests.

Great recommendations from WDVCB. Also look at Rivers Edge or Spring Brook Resort.

Edited: 20 May 2017, 03:40
Mentioned in this post
Spring Brook
Spring Brook
111 Reviews
Wisconsin Dells, WI
3. Re: Best resort for mixed interests.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 May 2018, 13:19