We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Magiquest

Minneapolis, MN
Level Contributor
97 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Magiquest

Tell me about Magiquest at GWL. Is this good for a 6 year old? What does it end up costing, I saw prices for the game, wand, wand topper, etc. We will be staying for 4 nights, how much time can he spend playing this?

Any other tips about GWL would be great too!

Mentioned in this post
MagiQuest
MagiQuest
274 Reviews
Wisconsin Dells, WI
Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
758 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Magiquest

Yes, I think Magiquest would be good for a 6-year old, as long as they can focus and follow the directions that take you from one location to another. If they would rather just run around, you can see all of the Magiquest "stations" as you walk around inside GWL without paying (although they won't "activate"/talk unless someone else is playing with their wand). You do need to buy a wand, but you don't need to buy a wand topper or any other accessories. You keep the wand and can use it every time, but you have to pay again to play. The wand has to be activated to make the stations work. There are multiple different "quests" which each take you to different stations, and you play until you complete the quest. The game cost is per quest.

Mentioned in this post
MagiQuest
MagiQuest
274 Reviews
Wisconsin Dells, WI
Wisconsin Dells
Level Contributor
160 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Magiquest

MagiQuest would be great for a 6-year-old. They have great reviews. I would contact the resort directly to find out more details.

Mentioned in this post
MagiQuest
MagiQuest
274 Reviews
Wisconsin Dells, WI
3. Re: Magiquest

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 May 2018, 13:19