We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Years in Lanai?

Which Lanai City hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
toronto
Level Contributor
330 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
New Years in Lanai?

DRV, not sure if you know but do they do anything for New Years at Manele Bay New years eve? It will be very different for us to be there at that time. The manager said it is almost sold out ....which is almost hard to believe as whenever we are there in late January...it is never full! I thought I read something about fireworks on the beach...that would be nice. It will also be strange not running into the same faces we see in late January. We are really hoping they can accomodate us and give us the same room we have had.....2305. Partial ocean view and right near the pool!

Looking forward to going back!

Edina, Minnesota
Destination Expert
for Lanai
Level Contributor
4,073 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: New Years in Lanai?

Yes luvmaui, they do have fireworks on New Years Eve. That sounds like a wonderful experience. Again remember that a full resort at Manele is only about 200 rooms, so it is nothing like holiday season in Maui (I did that once and would never do that again). Good luck with getting your favorite room!

toronto
Level Contributor
330 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: New Years in Lanai?

Thanks DRV, I am looking forward to fireworks on the Beach! Yes, I see what you mean....even if the resort is full....won't seem like it I am sure.

Anyway you and Mrs. V have changed your minds about going back?? I am sure (well said this before) after this trip to Lanai we will try somewhere else......

Edina, Minnesota
Destination Expert
for Lanai
Level Contributor
4,073 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: New Years in Lanai?

No, we are still not planning to go to Lana`i this winter. I will have to experience the wonder of the island through you and others who will be visiting.

toronto
Level Contributor
330 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: New Years in Lanai?

For sure we will post our trip, Please let us know if you go somewhere else this winter though....love to hear about new places as well.

5. Re: New Years in Lanai?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 October 2012, 10:18
Get answers to your questions about Lanai City
More Lanai City Topics