Deanna, as I said a few days ago, you would have been best to do this yesterday or today :-(. But, I'd for sure go tomorrow. Hard to say what Friday may bring.
I posted a link to the Hana NWS forecast in your other thread.
Do it as soon as possible!!
Based on the forecast I would do it on Friday. My brother and I hiked the trail almost two weeks ago. It was pouring rain until with got to Hana and then it was clear. When we arrived they told us they had not had any rain for over a week and the flow on the waterfall was lite. We loved the total hike especially the Bamboo forest.
My wife and I are still here, so,perhaps we will see you around the Mahana.
I look at the forecast for Central and Hana.
-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-
This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.
To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html
We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.