We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2 adults want a place to spend one nite

Hauser, Idaho
1 post
2 adults want a place to spend one nite

We are looking for an inexpensive place to spend one nite in Hana or around there for our trip down the Hana hwy. thank you. Diana

3 replies to this topic
Maui
Level Contributor
71,034 posts
18 reviews
1. Re: 2 adults want a place to spend one nite

When? What do you call "inexpensive"? I hope you aren't trying to spend your first or last night there, too. Road and/or weather issues can make those ideas a problem.

If you give us more details of your whole plan, we might be able to help more.

Level Contributor
36 posts
2. Re: 2 adults want a place to spend one nite

We couldn’t find many options for this, besides camping. Hotels out there are expensive & you have to book way in advance... & every affordable Airbnb/homeaway option required a 2 night stay. We drove the RTH yesterday & were glad we hadn’t stayed the night, actually. We left early & planned high priority stops to see on the way there & if-there’s-time stops for the way back. We made it to every stop & that’s with waiting out the rain in a few places!

Ottawa
Level Contributor
1,243 posts
46 reviews
3. Re: 2 adults want a place to spend one nite

I enjoyed spending the night there on my visit two years ago, especially since I was travelling solo. Made for a relaxed drive with plenty of time to stop and inhale the sights. I stayed at the Hana Kai. You might want to check it out.

Reply to: 2 adults want a place to spend one nite
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Hana
Recent Conversations