We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lahaina ou Napili- hébergement du 15 au 20 juillet

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
11 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
Lahaina ou Napili- hébergement du 15 au 20 juillet

Bonjour, Hello!

I will be in the west coast of Maui with my 2 daughters (15 and 17 years old), from july 15 to july 20th. I am not sure if I should rent a condo in Lahaina or closer to Kaanapali or Kapula Beach, since we love snorkelling. Even Kihei who is cheaper..?

Lahaina interests me because of its life and things to do with my teens... But I also would like to visit some trails, parks and do a lot of snorkelling. (We will visit the East coast of Maui between july 11 and july 15).

Help?

Mentioned in this post
Maui
Maui
Hawaii
Lahaina
Lahaina
Maui, HI
Kaanapali Beach Hotel
Kaanapali Beach Hotel
4,729 Reviews
Maui, HI
Kihei
Kihei
Maui, HI
1. Re: Lahaina ou Napili- hébergement du 15 au 20 juillet

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 March 2018, 13:18