We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rehearsal Dinner Location in Lahaina?

Palo Alto...
Level Contributor
2 posts
9 reviews
Rehearsal Dinner Location in Lahaina?

I am getting married at the Olowalu Plantation House next April and we're looking for a rehearsal dinner / welcome party venue somewhere close to Lahaina. We will have around 100 guests and would like to be able to bring our own caterer. Any suggestions?

Maui
Level Contributor
71,970 posts
18 reviews
1. Re: Rehearsal Dinner Location in Lahaina?

That's a huge group for any of the smaller condos to agree to. Where are all of you staying?

washington
Destination Expert
for Maui
Level Contributor
23,100 posts
19 reviews
2. Re: Rehearsal Dinner Location in Lahaina?

We had 40 guests for my son's welcome dinner, before the wedding, at the Kaanapali Beach Hotel and they did an amazing jo.b Hawaiian food, entertainment and ambiance was amazing. Just perfect.

California
Destination Expert
for Oahu
Level Contributor
49,073 posts
18 reviews
3. Re: Rehearsal Dinner Location in Lahaina?

I would opt for a hotel - given the size of the group. The Hyatt or the Sheraton.

Palo Alto...
Level Contributor
2 posts
9 reviews
4. Re: Rehearsal Dinner Location in Lahaina?

Thank you so much for the suggestion! I'll check it out. Did you use an outside caterer, or was it catered by the hotel?

washington
Destination Expert
for Maui
Level Contributor
23,100 posts
19 reviews
5. Re: Rehearsal Dinner Location in Lahaina?

The event planner at KBH was wonderful to work with. Everything was handled by them and we gave our guests a truly amazing evening.

6. Re: Rehearsal Dinner Location in Lahaina?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 March 2018, 13:18
Get answers to your questions about Lahaina