We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Waimanalo Beach Cottages

California
Level Contributor
164 posts
Save Topic
Waimanalo Beach Cottages

Hello All -

My friends will be getting marry at the Waimanalo Beach Cottages in July 2017. The minimum stays at the cottages is 5 nights, but i can only stay for 3 nights.

Can anyone recommend a house rental/hotel that's down the street from the cottages? or house rent'/hotel that's less then 15 miles away from the cottages?

Thanks in advance,

Manee

15 replies to this topic
California
Level Contributor
164 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Waimanalo Beach Cottages

If I rented for 5 days and only stays for 3 nights then I would be throwing away almost $500. I think we just going to rent a car...might be the cheapest route. Thank you for your help!

Oahu, Hawaii
Destination Expert
for Oahu
Level Contributor
25,687 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: Waimanalo Beach Cottages

<"I have but they're about 25-30 miles from the cottages and that's too far and we're not renting a car.">

No. Where are you seeing that?

Some of the Waikiki hotels are only 16 miles or so away. None are 25 or 30.

Yes, a car will be best. Have you seen our car rental recs? DHCR, AutoSlash, CostCo....

Kapaa, Hawaii
Destination Expert
for Maui, Hana, Oahu
Level Contributor
47,695 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Waimanalo Beach Cottages

You can probably rent a car for cheaper than wasting almost 500.00 on a place you won't be staying!! You have made a wise decision.

California
Level Contributor
164 posts
Save Reply
14. Re: Waimanalo Beach Cottages

I called the cottages and spoke to the rep and she told me Waikiki it's 25 miles from the cottages. I'm assuming certain part of Waikiki?

Kapaa, Hawaii
Destination Expert
for Maui, Hana, Oahu
Level Contributor
47,695 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Waimanalo Beach Cottages

Waikiki isn't very big. No matter where you stay in Waikiki you would be splitting hairs as far as drive times.

Reply to: Waimanalo Beach Cottages
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Waimanalo