We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bartons Motels & Cottages in Bar Harbor, Maine

Harrisburg, PA
1 post
Save Topic
Bartons Motels & Cottages in Bar Harbor, Maine

Barton's Motels & Cottages

122 State Highway 3

Bar Harbor, Maine 04609

I see there rates are the cheapest around. Has anyone stayed at this establishment? Any advice?

Goshen, NY
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Bartons Motels & Cottages in Bar Harbor, Maine

I am also trying to find information on this establishment. Any info is greatly appreciated.

Bar Harbor, Maine
Level Contributor
7,323 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bartons Motels & Cottages in Bar Harbor, Maine

I drive past that location often but don't really know anything about the motel or cottages. Sorry.

Ga
Level Contributor
1 post
76 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bartons Motels & Cottages in Bar Harbor, Maine

July 29 2010...We just stayed at this motel...I wanted to give it koodos for it's friendlly owners and it's cleanliness. We've stayed at the "name brands" and they've not been as clean... beds slept good and just the little things of having a glass coffee mug and drinking glass was great...it's the motel I remembered as a kid.... Norh Georgia traveler

Branchburg, New...
Level Contributor
7 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bartons Motels & Cottages in Bar Harbor, Maine

We stayed in the motel last week. If you are looking for a place just to sleep, it is fine. It's your typical country roadside motel. The motel was probably built in the 50's and still looks the same, but it has been maintained very well and was clean . I'm usually pretty picky about my hotels or motels and I was comfortable here. We made four stops last week and this place had the best mattress of all. I liked it better than the one we have at home. You can't go wrong for the price.

5. Re: Bartons Motels & Cottages in Bar Harbor, Maine

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 February 2011, 13:15