We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Question for tomorrow

Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Topic
Question for tomorrow

Is it possible to do Golden Gate Park and bike over to Golden Gate Bridge in one morning? Thinking about going that tomorrow

6 replies to this topic
Level Contributor
2,609 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Question for tomorrow

Were the answers in your similar thread not helpful? https://www.tripadvisor.com.au/ShowTopic-g60…

Elk Grove...
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong
Level Contributor
18,449 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Question for tomorrow

Doing both in the same morning will be extremely challenging, time-wise. What are you thinking doing, "to do Golden Gate Park"? Are you just going to drive around to take a look? Or you are planning on visiting one/some of the many museums or gardens inside the park? Just one of the museums will easily take up 2 hours.

Renting a bike from Fisherman's Wharf and to bike across Golden Gate Bridge, can easily take 3 to 4 hours.

Dublin, California
Level Contributor
21,995 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Question for tomorrow

My same question, what do you mean by "do" Golden Gate Park?

Our community is here to help!Ask questions, get advice and more from travellers like you.
Join TripAdvisor
San Francisco...
Level Contributor
191 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Question for tomorrow

You asked this question below.

I am guessing you really want the answer to be yes.

So I will answer you: yes.

Can you see all of Golden Gate Park in one morning? Sure, if you drive around quickly and make very quick stops for nothing more than photos. Then you can zoom over to the Golden Gate Bridge and take more photos.

The real question is - do you want some photo ops or do you want to experience things?

As other posters mentioned, Golden Gate Park is huge. There are museums, a conservatory, an arboretum, gardens,a carousel, playgrounds...a lot of things.

The Golden Gate Bridge can be explored underneath, at the visitors center and by walking over & back.

You could easily spend days exploring Golden Gate Park and still miss some things.

You could easily spend a day exploring the bridge and still miss some things.

What are you interested in?

Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Question for tomorrow

Thanks for everyone who responded.... I asked again because I couldn’t find my previous post 😄

I want to ride around half of the perimeter of the park and then up to the bridge.

Perhaps I can Uber up to the bridge, walk on it for a bit, and call it a day. I have to be done by 1pm.

My tour guide today also suggested walking Mission. Perhaps I can do that tomorrow morning and do Golden Gate later.

Santa Cruz...
Destination Expert
for Santa Cruz
Level Contributor
32,746 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Question for tomorrow

To easily find you other thread, click on your avatar or your name in this thread and it will take you to your posts.

Reply to: Question for tomorrow
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted