We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Alamo Car Rental Union Square San Francisco

BerkhamstedHerts
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Topic
Alamo Car Rental Union Square San Francisco

There is a discontinued forum from 2010 regarding avoiding Alamo in Union Square. Two years later we had exactly the same experience - two hour wait caused partially by counter staff who tried to upgrade everyone on everything. When I refused a free upgrade of the car if I paid to upgrade the roadside recovery I was then told there was no car available and I would have to wait until one became available. There are several other car rental offices nearby and not one had a queue. The queue was not because it was a busy time it was specifically because of Alamo - they were the only office with queue ropes on the pavement as they expected queues. DO NOT BOOK A CAR FROM ALAMO IN SAN FRANCISCO.

1. Re: Alamo Car Rental Union Square San Francisco

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 August 2013, 13:17