We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Single day at KSC and add on tours

West Palm Beach...
Level Contributor
189 posts
46 reviews
Save Topic
Single day at KSC and add on tours

So wife and I will have a single day to spend at the Space Center this Christmas Day. I have not been there in over 30 years so I imagine much has changed.

Apart from the general admission, there are additional tours such as the Lunch with and Astronaut, KSC Explore Tour and KSC Launch Control Center Tour. Would it make sense time-wise to add one of those tours for our day there and which would you recommend?

Back during my last visit, much of what is offered in the addon tours was included with general admin if I remember correctly.

Thx

Special Offer
Kennedy Space Center Day Trip with...
497 Reviews
from US$54.99*
US$59.00
Free Cancellation
Kennedy Space Center and Everglades...
194 Reviews
from US$128.99*
Free Cancellation
Kennedy Space Center Ultimate...
85 Reviews
from US$168.99*
1. Re: Single day at KSC and add on tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 February 2018, 07:15
Get answers to your questions about Titusville