We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

visa

Titusville, Florida
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
visa

need a recommendation for a reliable travel visa consultant

5 replies to this topic
Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
Level Contributor
67,610 posts
65 reviews
1. Re: visa

Hi mel ~

This is Trip Advisor Support Forum, meant for questions for getting technical support. I suggest you post on the Florida Forum if that is where you live. Link is here:

tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g28930-i18-Florida…

Or perhaps the Titusville Forum:

tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g60751-i2474-Titus…

Melbourne, Florida
Destination Expert
for Melbourne, Florida
Level Contributor
17,631 posts
112 reviews
2. Re: visa

Are you from Titusville as your name says or are you planning to travel to Titusville from another country? I don't know if you will find any Visa consultants in that area. You might take a look at the Orlando forum as there is a lot of discussion on there for UK tourists and other visitors. You will most likely fly into Orlando anyway.

Titusville, Florida
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
3. Re: visa

I am flying to Brazil and need a visa. I am interested in hearing about good experiences people have had with visa consultants. There are a number listed on the internet, but I want to be sure I find a reliable one. Thought maybe someone could recommend or not recommend one. thanks.

Colorado
Level Contributor
4,401 posts
12 reviews
4. Re: visa

If you Google Brazilian Consulate for Miami, you can get phone number to call regarding forms to obtain a Visa.

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
Level Contributor
67,610 posts
65 reviews
5. Re: visa

mel. Go to the official Brazilian government source. Just pay one fee, not a service fee for someone to do what you can do yourself.

Have you found this Government of Brasil website?: cgbrasil.org/Templates/InsideTemplate.aspx…

Link to a Tourism visa is in the list to the right. Click to a new page and find another link in the text to the application form. As well, a menu bar section for Contact is at the top of the page.

Reply to: visa
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Titusville