We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

visa

Titusville, Florida
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
visa

need a recommendation for a reliable travel visa consultant

5 replies to this topic
Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
Level Contributor
64,472 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: visa

Hi mel ~

This is Trip Advisor Support Forum, meant for questions for getting technical support. I suggest you post on the Florida Forum if that is where you live. Link is here:

tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g28930-i18-Florida…

Or perhaps the Titusville Forum:

tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g60751-i2474-Titus…

Mentioned in this post
Florida
Florida
United States
Titusville
Titusville
Brevard County, FL
Melbourne, Florida
Destination Expert
for Melbourne, Florida
Level Contributor
16,787 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: visa

Are you from Titusville as your name says or are you planning to travel to Titusville from another country? I don't know if you will find any Visa consultants in that area. You might take a look at the Orlando forum as there is a lot of discussion on there for UK tourists and other visitors. You will most likely fly into Orlando anyway.

Mentioned in this post
Titusville
Titusville
Brevard County, FL
Orlando
Orlando
Central Florida, FL
Titusville, Florida
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: visa

I am flying to Brazil and need a visa. I am interested in hearing about good experiences people have had with visa consultants. There are a number listed on the internet, but I want to be sure I find a reliable one. Thought maybe someone could recommend or not recommend one. thanks.

Colorado
Level Contributor
4,196 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: visa

If you Google Brazilian Consulate for Miami, you can get phone number to call regarding forms to obtain a Visa.

Mentioned in this post
Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
Level Contributor
64,472 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: visa

mel. Go to the official Brazilian government source. Just pay one fee, not a service fee for someone to do what you can do yourself.

Have you found this Government of Brasil website?: cgbrasil.org/Templates/InsideTemplate.aspx…

Link to a Tourism visa is in the list to the right. Click to a new page and find another link in the text to the application form. As well, a menu bar section for Contact is at the top of the page.

Reply to: visa
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Titusville