We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

NYC trendy Bars/lounges/Reaturants

toronto
1 post
Save Topic
NYC trendy Bars/lounges/Reaturants

I know Im asking for allot here. But I am looking for all of the above in one spot.

Going with 6 friends for a girls trip. Don't want to jump around, just looking for somewhere where we can eat and spend that night drinking at.

If anyplace can fit the bill, its NYC.

Let me know if you have any suggestions

New Orleans...
Level Contributor
7,542 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: NYC trendy Bars/lounges/Reaturants

What's the difference between a bar and a lounge?

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
102,555 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: NYC trendy Bars/lounges/Reaturants

Some would argue that once it appears in hipguide it's no longer hip, but here's a good start.

hipguide.com

Brooklyn, NY
Level Contributor
7,999 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: NYC trendy Bars/lounges/Reaturants

I nominate Bedford Avenue in Williamsburg. OK, I know that it's not just one place, but various different places along the Avenue. That's one of the things that makes it fun. Here is a guide to some of the Billyburg night life. Some of my favorites are Spike Hill, Spuyten Duyvil and the Brooklyn Brewery. BTW, if you like BBQ, Fette Sau is across the street from Spuyten Duyvil and has some of the best in NYC. There are tons of restaurants in the area as well.

You can find a place that you love and spend the evening, or just jump around sampling what Brooklyn has to offer. What's not to like.

Williamsburg is easy to reach from Manhattan. Just take the L train and get off at the first stop in Brooklyn - Bedfore Ave. Easy as that.

www.freewilliamsburg.com/bars/index.html

Mentioned in this post
Bedford
Bedford
Pennsylvania
Williamsburg
Williamsburg
1,445 Reviews
Brooklyn, NY
Brooklyn Brewery
Brooklyn Brewery
722 Reviews
Brooklyn, NY
Fette Sau
Fette Sau
588 Reviews
Brooklyn, NY
Brooklyn
Brooklyn
New York
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
871 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: NYC trendy Bars/lounges/Reaturants

East Village, girlfriend. Anywhere between 2nd ave and avenue A between 14th and Houston. Can find a wide, hip, young assortment of all the requested venues.

Mentioned in this post
East Village
East Village
100 Reviews
New York City, NY
Houston
Houston
Texas Gulf Coast, TX
5. Re: NYC trendy Bars/lounges/Reaturants

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 November 2009, 14:20