We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

PHL terminal b to a

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
487 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
PHL terminal b to a

I'm thinking of staying at the Marriot that is connected to terminal B, but my flight is out of terminal A. Is it to far to lug our suitcases(one large and 2 carryons) from one to another? Is it all indoors, or do we have to go out?I dont mind a walk, the cases are on wheels, but this is for February, would rather not be outside!!! My other option is to stay outside the airport, and use the hotel shuttle, but I hate having to rely on anything in the early morning hours.

Cherry Hill, NJ
Destination Expert
for Philadelphia
Level Contributor
8,640 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: PHL terminal b to a

They do. The bell desk will take reservations and the shuttle runs every 20 mins.

That said, if the weather is nice in the AM, just walk it :)

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
487 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: PHL terminal b to a

Once again, thanks. I wont hold my breath for the weather. I'm going in February. One of the reasons that we are coming in the night before is because I'd rather be safe than stressed about weather!!!

Cherry Hill, NJ
Destination Expert
for Philadelphia
Level Contributor
8,640 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: PHL terminal b to a

Excellent plan. One other note, the Marriott restaurant is decent but very pricey and there are no other dining options... Eat on the road :)

14. Re: PHL terminal b to a

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 June 2010, 12:15