We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for a great resturant - please help hubby bd

South Carolina
Level Contributor
19 posts
43 reviews
Save Topic
Looking for a great resturant - please help hubby bd

Hi!

Looking for a nice resturant very close to the hotel, Hampton inn I95, that have great seafood. Any suggestions?

Neptune Beach, FL
Level Contributor
3,382 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for a great resturant - please help hubby bd

The Wine Cellar is the best restaurant in town and it is right across the street from your hotel. We eat lots of fish down here. Any good restaurant will have good fish.

http://www.winecellarjax.com/

Happy Birthday, Hubby!

Spirit

South Carolina
Level Contributor
19 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking for a great resturant - please help hubby bd

Thank you! Menu looks great

Jacksonville...
Level Contributor
129 posts
162 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Looking for a great resturant - please help hubby bd

A block from Wine Cellar is BB's... Always a great fish special and the best cakes and pies in town. Not as expensive as Wine Cellar, but still up there a little. If you are looking for lots of fish choices, The Chart House is two blocks away, right on the river.

Ponte Vedra Beach...
Level Contributor
832 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Looking for a great resturant - please help hubby bd

If you're staying at the Hampton Inn I95 on the South Bank - bb's would be the best that's closest to you.

Jacksonville...
Level Contributor
1 post
57 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Looking for a great resturant - please help hubby bd

Bistro Aix on San Marco Blvd. or a fab Italian Restaurant downtown on Laura Street called La Cena.

Both will please.

Ponte Vedra Beach...
Level Contributor
832 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Looking for a great resturant - please help hubby bd

If you're staying at this Hampton Inn I-95 - …hilton.com/en/…index.html - I very much recommend Moxie in the Town Center - about a 10 minute drive:

http://moxiefl.com/

It's our favorite restaurant in the metro area these days. Locally owned and operated.

I definitely do not recommend going downtown for anything. The I-95 construction is miserable - and the detours are difficult to navigate - especially at night (and even in full daylight).

It would be good if you clarify which Hampton Inn you'll be staying at.

Edited: 20 July 2015, 05:28
Jacksonville, FL
Destination Expert
for Jacksonville
Level Contributor
5,513 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Looking for a great resturant - please help hubby bd

The Wine Cellar is special! I would highly recommend it. Although it's a bit on the expensive side, it's well worth it for a special occasion.

Vicki

8. Re: Looking for a great resturant - please help hubby bd

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 July 2016, 14:18
Get answers to your questions about Jacksonville