We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

new years eve dining in Savannah

IN
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Topic
new years eve dining in Savannah

I will be in Savannah for New Year's Eve and can't decide where to make dinner reservations.

We want something special and don't mind dressing up but definately don't want to go formal!

We also just want to have dinner, then see the fireworks downtown. We don't want to but stuck someplace for the night.

Anny idaea for a NYE night itenerary in Savannah?

Thanks

Kristy

Clearwater
Level Contributor
2,718 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: new years eve dining in Savannah

There are 100 places within walking distance of the river. Sapphire grill, Il Pasticcio, Pink House, Belfords, Ruth's Chris, and many more. All are nice, delicious food, probably some kind of NYE specials and easy walking distance from the river.

Philadelphia, Pa
Level Contributor
8 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: new years eve dining in Savannah

My husband + I just returned from a week long stay in Savannah. We ate at 15-20 different restaurants during our stay. Without a doubt, The Olde Pink House was the ABSOLUTE BEST! The food was exceptional; our server was friendly + attentive (as were all our waiters at EVERY restaurant we visited).

Noble Fare was also very good; very romantic. The dining room is dimly lit + the decor charming. Although we preferred the food at The Olde Pink House, Noble Fare had better atmosphere.

I can't imagine you'd regret choosing either of these restaurants.

Mentioned in this post
Olde Pink House
Olde Pink House
2,417 Reviews
Savannah, GA
Noble Fare
Noble Fare
547 Reviews
Savannah, GA
3. Re: new years eve dining in Savannah

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 May 2010, 12:18