We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to stay...Bachelorette Weekend

birmingham, alabama
1 post
Save Topic
Where to stay...Bachelorette Weekend

There will be 11 girls going for 4 days to Savannah for a bachelorette weekend. Where do I need to stay? We obviously want to be close to all the action, but don't want to pay $600.00 a night either, unless its a house or something. Suggestions???

Folly Beach, SC
Level Contributor
749 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to stay...Bachelorette Weekend

Either the Hampton Inn or the Holiday Inn Express, across the street from the River Front. There is a parking charge. Breakfast is included at the Hampton Inn, not sure about the Holiday Inn

Atlanta
Destination Expert
for Jaco, Bocas Town
Level Contributor
3,975 posts
128 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to stay...Bachelorette Weekend

Inn At Ellis square. Excellent location.

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
124 posts
163 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where to stay...Bachelorette Weekend

The Avia is right in between River Street and City Market, and is both classy and fun. I have been lucky enough to stay in a lot of 4 and 5 star hotels in my life and Avia is right there with all of them. And it's somewhere around $250 a night, which is well worth it. It's the best hotel in the city and it's not even close.

Mentioned in this post
River Street Savannah
River Street Savannah
6,403 Reviews
Savannah, GA
City Market
City Market
2,001 Reviews
Savannah, GA
route 66
Level Contributor
728 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Where to stay...Bachelorette Weekend

Highly recommended:

new & hip: 1. The Avia at City Market.

2. The Bohemian, overlooks Savannah River at Bay & upper Whitaker Streets. It's an upscale Kessler property.

I would call the hotels direct to inquire about a group rate since you've a large number coming. Don't call the I-800 reservations line.

Or look into renting a vacation house in the historic district. That way, you'll have privacy and a whole house to yourselves.

Mentioned in this post
City Market
City Market
2,001 Reviews
Savannah, GA
5. Re: Where to stay...Bachelorette Weekend

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 May 2010, 12:17