We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is everything opened the day after Thanksgiving??

Miami,Florida
Level Contributor
89 posts
Save Topic
Is everything opened the day after Thanksgiving??

we are thinking of visting the weekend of Thanksgiving and are worried that most places will be closed. i know that thanksgiving day most places are closed but how about the day after? is everything opened? this will be our first time visiting. thanks

Clearwater
Level Contributor
2,718 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Is everything opened the day after Thanksgiving??

I would think a few places will be closed but not many. Certainly no restaurants, shops or even tourist places like museums or restored homes.

I just look ed at the Telfair and it is open Friday.

route 66
Level Contributor
728 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Is everything opened the day after Thanksgiving??

The day after Thanksgiving and that weekend ---everything's open for business. It's THE busiest weekend in tourism/hospitality.

Miami,Florida
Level Contributor
89 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Is everything opened the day after Thanksgiving??

is it way to packed???????????

4. Re: Is everything opened the day after Thanksgiving??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 May 2010, 13:26