We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Scheduling suggestions over Thanksgiving needed

NY
Level Contributor
559 posts
48 reviews
Save Topic
Scheduling suggestions over Thanksgiving needed

I will be in NO over Thanksgiving for a transgenerational trip. I appreciate the suggestions so far. We are scheduled to do a swamp tour on the Friday after Thanksgiving and WW2 museum on Saturday. I am thinking to switch the two, as am concerned about crowds on Saturday. I understand the Bayou Classic parade is now Saturday instead of on Thanksgiving itself and wondering if it would be better to be out of the city center. We are staying at the Monteleone

We have dinner sorted for Thanksgiving evening, but wondering if there is anything to arrange during the day on Thanksgiving. Did not know if it made sense to try and arrange a guide for the morning for either a cemetery tour or french quarter tour. I know most businesses are closed, but didnt know if we needed to access anything for a tour.

Thanks again for all the help!

1 reply
Anguilla...
Level Contributor
360 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Scheduling suggestions over Thanksgiving needed

I can't really help you, but I thought I'd share that the Saints have a home game Thanksgiving night if you're interested in Football. I'm a Saints fan so I'm looking at ways to be there for the game and have Thanksgiving in NOLA.

Mentioned in this post
Nola Restaurant
Nola Restaurant
3,363 Reviews
New Orleans, LA
Reply to: Scheduling suggestions over Thanksgiving needed
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted