We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Strip Clubs on/near Bourbon

Chicago, Illinois
1 post
Save Topic
Strip Clubs on/near Bourbon

Going to be in NOLA in a couple weeks, I am wondering what is the best strip clubs for the best price?

Mentioned in this post
Nola Restaurant
Nola Restaurant
3,387 Reviews
New Orleans, LA
Special Offer
Steamboat Natchez Jazz Dinner Cruise
1,065 Reviews
from US$44.50*
US$48.00
Experience Cajun Country: Swamp Boat...
772 Reviews
from US$176.00*
Special Offer
Steamboat Natchez Harbor Cruise
749 Reviews
from US$31.50*
US$34.00
5 replies to this topic
San Jose, California
Destination Expert
for California
Level Contributor
17,594 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Strip Clubs on/near Bourbon

I'm not sure this board is the right demographic for that question. I don't see a lot of discussion about them here.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
2,565 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Strip Clubs on/near Bourbon

I've seen a couple strip club queries here. The OP will most likely get a few private messages.

Destination Expert
for New Orleans
Level Contributor
9,599 posts
142 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Strip Clubs on/near Bourbon

A few years ago, we went on a Bad Santa Crawl to raise $ for charity. One of the stops on the crawl was a strip club, which I was dreading. Was very surprised to find the strip club to be very clean and seemed to have about an equal number of men and women, mostly couples. I don't remember the name of the club. I think that Rick's Cabaret seems to be one of the more respectable strip clubs. I'm sure if you are looking for something less respectable, that can also be found on Bourbon St.

Illinois
Level Contributor
373 posts
130 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Strip Clubs on/near Bourbon

I think the strippers were protesting nopd not long ago for busting them for doing illegal activities.

Clearwater, Florida
Level Contributor
335 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Strip Clubs on/near Bourbon

Jlr we have participated in Very Bad Santa Crawl a few years and love it. The club they stop at is Barely Legal. I agree it was clean and comfortable.

Reply to: Strip Clubs on/near Bourbon
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted