We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lodging

Ohio
Level Contributor
84 posts
92 reviews
Save Topic
Lodging

We will be spending 4 days on Island Contradora in April. Are there any beach front rentals available on the island? If not, lodging recommendations?

Contadora Island Inn
Contadora Island Inn
#1 of 10 B&Bs / Inns in Contadora Island
Hibiscus House Bed & Breakfast
Hibiscus House Bed & Breakfast
#2 of 10 B&Bs / Inns in Contadora Island
B&B Gerald's
B&B Gerald's
#3 of 10 B&Bs / Inns in Contadora Island
3 replies to this topic
Panama City, Panama
Level Contributor
2,017 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lodging

Contadora is pretty expensive. I'd just recommend finding the one that fits the bill. I've personally only stayed at The Point, which has very nice views of the sea and the beach, and at that time, it was also one of the best options for my budget.

Isla Saboga, Panama
Level Contributor
7 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lodging

The Point Hotel on Contadora is currently in transition, and undergoing repairs and renovation, and I can't recommend it at this time. Maybe once they get everything fixed. The old Villa Romantica has been purchased by Perla Real, and is the best hotel to stay at on the beachfront. Other than that, there are a number of vacation rentals with beach access, but those with direct beach frontage are more expensive.

Ohio
Level Contributor
84 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Lodging

Thanks everyone. After mulling it over and looking at our agenda, we've actually decided to go to Bocas del Toro instead. I do appreciate all of your help.

Mentioned in this post
Reply to: Lodging
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Pearl Islands