We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

La Fodia shop?

Sutton coldfield
Level Contributor
21 posts
37 reviews
Save Topic
La Fodia shop?

Hi Can anyone who has stayed at La Fodia tell me if there is a shop at all in the hotel? Basically just for bottles of water. I know there are a couple of shops on the island, but I read the hotel does not like you taking things into your room from outside. Has anyone done this and if so did the hotel say anything! I read you get an empty fridge in your room to fill from the hotel? Not sure how that works.

Any comments much appreciated

Cheers

Richard

3 replies to this topic
London, United...
Level Contributor
15 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: La Fodia shop?

hi hope this is not to late,there is no shop as such in lafodia but you can buy bottled water from the bars we bought a carton of milk to keep in the fridge in our room to save having to keep asking for sachets of milk for tea and coffee,mentioned this on triadvisor management of hotel commented that it was a good idea so we never had a problem buying stuff to keep in fridge from the town store.enjoy.

London, United...
Level Contributor
15 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: La Fodia shop?

hi hope this is not to late,there is no shop as such in lafodia but you can buy bottled water from the bars we bought a carton of milk to keep in the fridge in our room to save having to keep asking for sachets of milk for tea and coffee,mentioned this on triadvisor management of hotel commented that it was a good idea so we never had a problem buying stuff to keep in fridge from the town store.enjoy.

Sutton coldfield
Level Contributor
21 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: La Fodia shop?

Thanks very much for the reply! 7 days to go til we fly, can’t wait!

Cheers

Richard

Reply to: La Fodia shop?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Lopud
More Lopud Topics