We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Courtyard Omaha Aksarben Village

Urbandale, Iowa
Level Contributor
1,359 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Courtyard Omaha Aksarben Village

Husband and i want to take a long weekend in Omaha/Council Bluffs. We are looking at the Courtyard Omaha Aksarben Village. What is that area like? Any feedback on the hotel? I looks nice.

Madison, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
45 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Courtyard Omaha Aksarben Village

It is in a recently redeveloped area, with several new restaurants and plenty of other businesses in a sort of walking mall setup. That hotel is about a block or two off of Center St and several from 72nd St, so traffic noise shouldn't be too much of an issue. There is college housing and other apts/condos in that area too. There is a big lawn/play area where they have concerts sometimes or show movies. It should be easy to get in and out of there either by 72nd or Center too.

Haven't stayed there, but I've heard decent things and it is fairly new.

Bellevue, Nebraska
Level Contributor
230 posts
256 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Courtyard Omaha Aksarben Village

This is a really new hotel. The area is decent but I think it depends on what you are wanting to do in Omaha. I think a hotel in the Old Market would be more suitable.

Omaha, Nebraska
Level Contributor
222 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Courtyard Omaha Aksarben Village

Where are you planning to visit while here and what do you want to do? This property is centrally located and withint 3 miles to old Market area and zoo. Also close to Interstate access. Stinson Park at Aksarben Village has outdoor concerts on Sat during Summer and a FArmers Market on Sunday.

Urbandale, Iowa
Level Contributor
1,359 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Courtyard Omaha Aksarben Village

we are planning to gamble and go to the zoo.

5. Re: Courtyard Omaha Aksarben Village

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 August 2013, 12:16
Get answers to your questions about Omaha
Recent Conversations