We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lake Powell Navigation Map Recommendations?

San Diego...
11 posts
Lake Powell Navigation Map Recommendations?

Heading out for our 2nd time on a houseboat for a week out of Wahweap Marina. Last year, we relied on the Stan Jones map given to us by friends. It was helpful, but I made a note to myself that a more detailed map would be better. Any current (July 2017) recommendations for navigation maps...and opinions on physical maps vs. downloadable digital versions? Thanks!

40 replies to this topic
1 post
21. Re: Lake Powell Navigation Map Recommendations?

Hi, Can I please have a copy of the map as well? Thank you!

Orlando, Florida
1 post
22. Re: Lake Powell Navigation Map Recommendations?

Hi JFR! I'd also love a copy of the maps, if possible. We'll have a family of 10 in a houseboat for 3 days, so we're looking for all the help we can get!

Thanks,

Chris

Phoenix, Arizona
1 post
23. Re: Lake Powell Navigation Map Recommendations?

I'm headed to my first houseboat trip in May 2018. I would like to know if you could share your map by JFRCalifornia? I don't want to rely only on an app.

Greatly appreciated!!

Big Sky, MT
Level Contributor
152 posts
35 reviews
24. Re: Lake Powell Navigation Map Recommendations?

Hi @JFRCalifornia. If you would be willing, I’d be very grateful to be able to use your famed maps. Thanks for th advice about heading North of Bullfrog too! We are heading out tomorrow and will report back.

1 post
25. Re: Lake Powell Navigation Map Recommendations?

Would you mind sharing the 3 maps?

email: bastinson1@gmail.com

1 post
26. Re: Lake Powell Navigation Map Recommendations?

JFRCalifornia, any way I could get a copy of the Lake Powell Map sent to me? I used to spend time on the lake with my dad when I was young and now I am headed back up to the lake and need a map to figure out where I will camp. You can send to dmqherbert@gmail.com if you are willing to share. Thank you in advance.

Chandler, Arizona
1 post
27. Re: Lake Powell Navigation Map Recommendations?

Can I also get a copy of the details map too please. Our family will be house boating for the first time at lake Powell from Wahweap this late June 2018

thanks very much

Joe

Oregon
Level Contributor
8 posts
8 reviews
28. Re: Lake Powell Navigation Map Recommendations?

Would you share your navigation maps with us. heading to Lake Powell in late May and putting in at Wahweap which we have never done--always out of Bullfrog.

Philadelphia...
3 posts
29. Re: Lake Powell Navigation Map Recommendations?

Hello!

JFRCalifornia- would you mind emailing me also to share the map suggestions? We are heading out there in August.

Thank you!

Susan

miami, fl.
Level Contributor
72 posts
49 reviews
30. Re: Lake Powell Navigation Map Recommendations?

Thanks for posting back!

Reply to: Lake Powell Navigation Map Recommendations?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted