We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

free shuttle

St. Peters
Level Contributor
8 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
free shuttle

My family will be staying on Canyon Road in July. I have seen several people mention a free shuttle. Could someone give me more information on this. Where does it go to and how often does it run? Thanks for any info. Am looking forward to our stay and attending the International Folk Art Market.

Mentioned in this post
Canyon Road
Canyon Road
3,491 Reviews
Santa Fe, NM
3 replies to this topic
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Level Contributor
8,169 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: free shuttle

Given the "shuttles" operate from the railrunner station & downtown parking ... From a upper Canyon Road location ... You might well considering walking up Monte Sol ... to "Museum Hill" happy trails ... carracar

Mentioned in this post
Canyon Road
Canyon Road
3,491 Reviews
Santa Fe, NM
Kalispell, Montana
Destination Expert
for Glacier National Park, Santa Fe, Sedona
Level Contributor
10,243 posts
737 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: free shuttle

https:/…santa_fe_pickup_shuttle

https:/…route_maps_and_schedules

New Mexico
Level Contributor
897 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: free shuttle

There is a Free shuttle run by the City with MaryEllen has given you the links for. It runs every 10-20 minutes and does a loop around downtown and some of the buses go to Museum Hill.

The International Folk Market has a different Free shuttle. Personal cars are not allowed up on Museum Hill during the International Folk Market. You would walk to the PERA parking lot on Old Santa Fe Trail and Paseo de Peralta. There will be buses there to transport people up to the Festival. There will be maps on the all the Folk Market brochures.

You can also park at the Pera parking lot but it fills up pretty quickly.

Mentioned in this post
Old Santa Fe Inn
Old Santa Fe Inn
1,749 Reviews
Santa Fe, NM
Reply to: free shuttle
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted