We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need Name of Sculptor

Atlanta
Level Contributor
234 posts
129 reviews
Need Name of Sculptor

I need to know the name of the artist who created the sculpture of the Apache GAAN dancer in the courtyard of the Museum of Indian Arts and Culture in Santa Fe.

Is it Dan Craig Goseyun?

Thanks.

Santa Fe, NM
Level Contributor
52 posts
4 reviews
1. Re: Need Name of Sculptor

Yes, although I have heard the names reversed to Craig Dan Goseyun...

Atlanta
Level Contributor
234 posts
129 reviews
2. Re: Need Name of Sculptor

Thanks. And you're right, it's Dan Craig Goseyun not Craig Dan.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
6,678 posts
53 reviews
3. Re: Need Name of Sculptor

That sculpture is wonderful! Suc dynamism and energy. I have asked the name of the sculpture in the Museum, but didn't recall Goseyun...

sdnn.com/sandiego/2009-08-23/travel-tours/ac…

USA
1 post
4. Re: Need Name of Sculptor

Actually, it's Craig Dan. And yes, he's the one. Did you also need to get a hold of him?

Atlanta
Level Contributor
234 posts
129 reviews
5. Re: Need Name of Sculptor

Actually I meant to say in my last post that his name was Craig Dan not Dan Craig buy my fingers and brain failed me. No, I don't need to get in touch with him; I just wanted to correctly lable a photograph taken at the Museum of Indian Arts and Culture in Santa Fe. Thanks anyway though.

6. Re: Need Name of Sculptor

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 March 2010, 13:32