We are planning to take a road trip from Denver to Santa Fe over Memorial Day weekend. I have a lot of questions, some of which I realize might be better under a Colorado forum, but help with any of the questions is greatly appreciated!
- We are planning to leave after work on Friday and drive at least half way that night. Would Trinidad be the best place to stop for the night?
- Any recommendations for hotels in Santa Fe? We want somewhere reasonably priced, but are willing to pay more for an excellent location or spot.
- What are a few 'must-see' attractions?
- Any can't miss restaurants?
- We want to do a spa afternoon/day. Any recommendations for a good/affordable spa?
- Anything else we should know? Thank you!