We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Castle Hill Lawn - Reservations Needed?

Ireland
Level Contributor
44 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Castle Hill Lawn - Reservations Needed?

I was planning on stopping for lunch at Castle Hill Lawn after doing Ocean Drive. I was thinking about playing it by ear rather than lock in a reservation. Would this be possible on a Friday afternoon? Going next week and wasn't sure if reservations are a must for a Friday lunch.

Exeter, Rhode Island
Level Contributor
1,338 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Castle Hill Lawn - Reservations Needed?

The weather has been cold, wet and dreary. I would contact Castle Hill directly to see if they are open this week! You can still have a great lunch inside!

Exeter, Rhode Island
Level Contributor
1,338 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Castle Hill Lawn - Reservations Needed?

I see that Castle Hill can be booked for lunch on opentable.com. I would book a reservation since they do get a lot of wedding business at this time of year.

Our weather has not been good and the projected warm temp for this Friday is 61 and cloudy.

Personally, i would sit inside but the pictures on line do show that part of the lawn has a covering over it.

3. Re: Castle Hill Lawn - Reservations Needed?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 May 2018, 13:18