We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cab fare

Park City, Utah
Level Contributor
8 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Cab fare

Does anyone know about how much cab fare would be from Hilton Hawaiin Village to Hanauma Bay for a family of 4? I really don't want to rent a car due to parking costs and hassles, but we want to get there early and bus doesn't run very early in the am.

Thanks...

Best Seller
Turtle Canyon Snorkel Cruise by...
121 reviews
from US$96.75*
Best Seller
Oahu Grand Circle Island Day Tour...
665 reviews
from US$80.31*
Best Seller
Pearl Harbor Tour From Honolulu
177 reviews
from US$46.00*
Skip the Line: Pearl Harbor Memorial...
31 reviews
from US$125.00*
California
Destination Expert
for Oahu
Level Contributor
45,244 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cab fare

A cab would cost a fortune ... I would just take the earliest bus available.

Carlsbad, CA
Destination Expert
for Carlsbad
Level Contributor
1,029 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cab fare

There are tour companies that will come right to HHV and pick you up in the morning.

I don't typically rent a car when I go to Waikiki; however, last year I wanted to go to the north shore. I went to Enterprise, which is a very short walk from HHV, and rented a car for the day for significantly cheaper than I would pay anyplace else.

3. Re: Cab fare

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 September 2010, 14:19