We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kid themed hotel and restaurants?

4 posts
Save Topic
Kid themed hotel and restaurants?

We live about 3 hours southeast of Cincinnati on the southern border of Ohio. We travel to Cincy, Columbus, Lexington, and Charleston, WV for weekend trips every now and then. We love coming to Cincinnati and plan on doing an extended stay in for maybe 5-7 days with our 2 year old and 4 year old. I'm looking for a hotel or cabin or some other place to stay that's kid centered. We've stayed at Great Wolf Lodge multiple times and still may stay there 1 or 2 nights of this trip but I'm curious about other hotels that are focused on kids. Is there another place besides Great Wolf you would recommend? I've stayed at Drury, Comfort Suites, Holiday Inn, and other hotels like that in the area and they're fine but I just wanted to see if maybe I'm missing another hotel that's really set up great for kids that may have fun pools, an arcade, or like movies nights or something. We typically hit up the same restaurants like Cheesecake Factory, Red Robin, Terry's Turf Club, and LaRosa's. Is there any kid themed eatery around Cincy like the Rainforest Cafe or like a kids arcade with good food? This trip is all about letting the kids have fun and I'm ok with places in, around, or a short drive from Cincy as we seem to have a list of attractions to visit that are all over the area. I'm most familiar with the Mason, Blue Ash, and West Chester areas but I'm willing to stay in about any area that's good for kids. Thanks in advance for your help!

Mentioned in this post
Ohio
Ohio
United States
Lexington
Lexington
Kentucky
Charleston
Charleston
Coastal South Carolina, SC
Terry's Turf Club
Terry's Turf Club
528 Reviews
Cincinnati, OH
Mason
Mason
Warren County, OH
West Chester
West Chester
Butler County, OH
1 reply
Canton, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Ohio, Garden City Beach, Surfside Beach
Level Contributor
3,911 posts
278 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kid themed hotel and restaurants?

I stayed here years ago when it was a Crown Plaza but it has had a couple name changes since. http://www.splashcincinnati.com

Reply to: Kid themed hotel and restaurants?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Cincinnati