Me and my family (2 adults, 2 teenagers) will be travelling from UK to visit West coast USA in July for a couple of weeks. I will be renting a car there. While we are there, we will be visiting several National Parks such as Grand Canyon, Zion, Death Valley, Yosemite, and possibly Joshua tree. Our first NP will be Grand Canyon or Joshua tree. I have a few queries regarding entry fee/annual pass:
1. Can I buy "America the Beautiful" pass?
2. Does it cover all these places?
3. Do I need to buy it online?
4. Do I need to buy it at the entry of first national park?
5. We are staying at the properties belonging to NPs at Grand Canyon, Zion, and Yosemite. Do we still need to buy entry pass?
Thanks for the help.