We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Western Springdale

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
39 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Best Western Springdale

Has anyone stayed at the Best Western in Springdale? We have heard all the raves about the Desert Pearl, but with we can stay at the Best Western for a third the price of the Desert Pearl. Rather save my dollars for other things unless the Best Western is unacceptable.

Mentioned in this post
Encinitas...
Destination Expert
for Zion National Park, Joshua Tree National Park
Level Contributor
18,616 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Western Springdale

Yes. I have stayed at both the Pearl and the Best Western.The Best Western is fine.Nice exterior,nice grounds.The rooms are basic Best Western,not fancy, but clean and reasonably priced.

I have actually stayed at three hotels in town.The other one being the Majestic View.I like the building.Like a hunting lodge.Views are great from the balconies.Request an upstairs room in building 200 or 300 for the best views.

Encinitas...
Destination Expert
for Zion National Park, Joshua Tree National Park
Level Contributor
18,616 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Western Springdale

I was thinking about your question on my bike ride up to Laguna Beach.You are actually talking apples and oranges in terms of lodging.Desert Pearl is more high end,hardwood floors,concrete countertops,cast iron tubs,bidets.

Best Western is linoleum,formica,and fiberglass tubs.I build homes,so I tend to think in that regard.Both are fine,depends on what you want.

Mentioned in this post
Laguna Beach
Laguna Beach
Orange County, CA
Santa Ana, CA
Level Contributor
3,311 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Western Springdale

I was in that town a month ago and in my spare time I poked into most every motel there. There's not a bad one anywhere! The lowest priced ones are usually the oldest (and smallest).

The prices vary by the amount of luxury. Also, the more upscale places will have a sliding glass door to a balcony with a BIG view of the red rock mountains.

4. Re: Best Western Springdale

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 April 2010, 12:16
Get answers to your questions about Springdale