We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

June Weather at Little Corn Beaches--Help!

Fort Worth, Texas
1 post
Save Topic
June Weather at Little Corn Beaches--Help!

My sister and I are planning to travel to little corn island June 5-12th and have realized it is technically the beginning of rainy season. Concerned about being rained out on the beach.

Has anyone traveled there during that time period and did it rain alot? Don't want to ruin our beach days!

1 reply
Little Corn Island...
Level Contributor
125 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: June Weather at Little Corn Beaches--Help!

Rainy season in any area of the Caribbean, including Little Corn, or the Bahamas, or even Florida for that matter means that it CAN rain, not that it is constantly raining. Most of those months it means you might get a shower once or twice a day that lasts a few minutes and cools things off a little.

June is the very beginning month of that season here, with typically the same.. occasional passing showers, and sometimes a thunderstorm. The rainier months aren't until Oct-Dec, where it rains a bit more frequently.

So ask yourself.. Is there any place in the tropics that doesn't have that same risk that time of year?

Come with the right expectation that you might get a shower or 2 each day, and you'll have a great time.

I hope that helps :-)

Mentioned in this post
Caribbean
Caribbean
North America
Little Corn Island
Little Corn Island
Corn Islands, Nicaragua
Bahamas
Bahamas
Caribbean
Florida
Florida
United States
Reply to: June Weather at Little Corn Beaches--Help!
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Little Corn Island