We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi price mangos to Falmouth

winnipeg
Level Contributor
589 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Taxi price mangos to Falmouth

Hi. I'm warning you all ahead of time because I may be posting a lot of questions in near future! I'm very curious and we are less than a month away from our trip to Jamaica (mangos). Last time in Jamaica was 24 years ago on our honeymoon to negril.

So here's my first few questions! All these questions are based on rates coming from mangos resort. Pls clarify if price is Round trip or one way.

1) any idea how much a taxi (or bus if such a thing exists) from mangos to Falmouth? I assume taxi cab take up to 4 at a time? Is Falmouth a safe town (day or night). Any great restaurants to recommend? Ps. adults only. No kids on this trip ;)

2) any recommended drivers in the area (pm me if against rules to post here) ?

3) how much to Montego Bay?

4) how much to glistening waters?

5) how much to green grotto caves ?

I'm asking so I get a general idea and know what is a fair price.

Mentioned in this post
Jamaica
Jamaica
Caribbean
Ontario
Level Contributor
121 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Taxi price mangos to Falmouth

You can also ask the resort directly through Facebook messenger, they are very quick to respond. I was quoted $20 return to Falmouth. I can't comment on the other questions. Almost time for me to go! There is a walking culinary tour that I am considering in Falmouth. It's guided but a small group..approx 12 people. Hope you enjoy Mangos!

winnipeg
Level Contributor
589 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Taxi price mangos to Falmouth

Enjoy! Thanks for info. Enjoy your time. Please report back or message me on how things went - hints and tips etc. we arrive at end of March!

3. Re: Taxi price mangos to Falmouth

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 March 2018, 13:17