We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mangos Boutique? Any recent stays? Comments?

Level Contributor
168 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Mangos Boutique? Any recent stays? Comments?

Hi there, Has anyone recently stayed at the MAngo's since re opening in March? Would love to hear from recent stays.

Level Contributor
328 posts
1 review
Save Reply
11. Re: Mangos Boutique? Any recent stays? Comments?

Wow are they really filtering questions and reviews!?! That's not good, they are trying to hide comments now apparently.

Yikes. :(

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
484 posts
126 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Mangos Boutique? Any recent stays? Comments?

Thanks patterl. No the resort was not fully booked, it was much busier the first half of our week but then a lot of guests from the UK left the same day so it was much quieter after that. If I had to guesstimate, I would say maybe 30% to 40% ? But thats just a guess...

For dinner, the only time you need a reservation is for the Italian and the staff lets you know ahead of time or the morning of, they will ask if you have already made a reservation. The rest of the time, you just show up as you please. men do not have to dress up for dinner. A lot of the men just showed up in shorts & t-shirts and it was perfectly fine.

We did do an excursion, we went to Negril for the day. I will send you info in private message.

13. Re: Mangos Boutique? Any recent stays? Comments?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 December 2017, 14:16