We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mangos - Considering for Winter 2017

Ontario
Level Contributor
122 posts
133 reviews
Save Topic
Mangos - Considering for Winter 2017

Considering booking this for our winter vacation this year. I don't need a large resort with fancy options. This resort was recommended by a co-worker, just wondered if there are any other comments/experiences that people have had with this resort.

If we book, we will get an Oceanview room but otherwise, any recommendations of things to do, private tours?

Thanks in advance!

Canada
Level Contributor
328 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Mangos - Considering for Winter 2017

Watching this, I booked just this week based solely on the reviews.

Illinois
Level Contributor
5,235 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mangos - Considering for Winter 2017

This resort had been most recently the N Resort. Here is a review from his experience at the N resort, but it talks about things like the beach, pool and rooms, and may give you some further insight on the resort:

https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g61247…

Also if you place N resort Jamaica in You Tube, you can find videos of the resort.

Mentioned in this post
Jamaica
Jamaica
Caribbean
London, Canada
Level Contributor
103 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mangos - Considering for Winter 2017

There are lots of reviews now for Mangos that are up to date.

It is small, quiet location, and there is no disco.

Food is awesome, senior stff is very good and thr entertainment guys are terrific.

If you are looking to relax and go on the odd day trip it is an excellent spot. If you want to party then it is not the spot for you.

Ontario
Level Contributor
122 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Mangos - Considering for Winter 2017

Thanks all..decided to go for it, booked Oceanfront room..hopefully on 2nd floor! Definitely looking for a more relaxed and quieter place so this works for me!

London, Canada
Level Contributor
2,783 posts
240 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Mangos - Considering for Winter 2017

That's exciting!!

I was next door years ago, really nice beach had many walks:))

Sounds like an amazing spot, not to many rooms and sounds like great Jamaican meals;)

I love the small factor, the tour we took was nice, Oceanview was terrific

Love that spot have a great time!

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
95 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Mangos - Considering for Winter 2017

We booked this resort today for January 2017. I'm very excited... the reviews look amazing!

St Albans, United...
Level Contributor
46 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Mangos - Considering for Winter 2017

we have booked for June 2017 ,counting the days

Orland Park...
Level Contributor
751 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Mangos - Considering for Winter 2017

Hopefully they get things figured out and the reviews go back to a more positive spin! I realize I didn't book a 5 star but they are a bit concerning

9. Re: Mangos - Considering for Winter 2017

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 December 2017, 14:17