We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Paje beach and 2 people

Pretoria
2 posts
Save Topic
Paje beach and 2 people

hey,

i'm going to cristal resort in sept for honeymoon and like to know the following:

- Is there scuba or snorkelling places nearby?

- How much roughly will a taxi be to Stonetown and back, as we'd like to go there for a day.

- Thinking of budget, how much roughly do i need to take with me? will $600 be enough for the both of us if accomodation and breakfast/dinner is incl?

Edited: 09 August 2010, 03:40
Zanzibar
Level Contributor
1,597 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Paje beach and 2 people

There is Diving Centre which work with them called PEPONI DIVING CENTRE,but there is another one next door at Arabian Nights Beach Hotel.

The raturn tresnafers(Hotel - Stonetonw - Hotel) not more than US$ 90 per vehicle both ways.

The budget of US$ 600 will depend n the number of nights to spend and room category.But take Deluxe Beach Bungalows which is the best and seaview.

Regards,

Zanzilandholidays

2. Re: Paje beach and 2 people

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 February 2011, 14:18
Get answers to your questions about Paje
Recent Conversations