We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Paje in mid-June - is reservation really a must???

Moscow, Russia
Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Topic
Paje in mid-June - is reservation really a must???

Hi, everyone.

I am gonna go to Zanzibar in mid-June and I wonder if it is possible to come there without the reservation. I am leaning towards Paje after having read quite a lot of positive feedbacks about the spot. I'm used to travelling without making any bookings so will it work at Paje location?

I'm also not a Trump heir so if it is possible to find some budgie place for around 50-60$ a night I would be utterly happy)))

Would appreciate any help a lot)))

2 replies to this topic
Findlay, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Tanzania, Ngorongoro Conservation Area
Level Contributor
12,485 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Paje in mid-June - is reservation really a must???

If you are used to traveling without making bookings then you are also used to getting somewhere and finding that the are fully booked up, and you cannot stay there. That's the risk you run.

But you can surely do that, just don't expect to always get what you wnt. That's what a booking is for, but not absolutely required. I have went to Zanzibar and not had pre-bookings but took what I could get.

Brighton,UK
Level Contributor
331 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Paje in mid-June - is reservation really a must???

Check out the replies to ? Reservations necessary in July dated 9 Feb. Startrecker

Reply to: Paje in mid-June - is reservation really a must???
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Paje
Recent Conversations