We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Malia for young at heart 50 + ladies

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
1,686 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Malia for young at heart 50 + ladies

Hi just wondering where exactly the Malia mare hotel is with regards to The strip and old town Malia . Seen a decent priced holiday mid may. Also what might the weather be like . We are in our 50's and don't mind lively for part of our holiday. But also like a traditional restaurant/bar Any thoughts / advice much appreciated Amanda

13 replies to this topic
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Malia for young at heart 50 + ladies

Hi,

Ive booked 20th May for 10 days with my partner who will be 50 on the 22nd May whilst their!!. Staying at the Vergina Studios & Apartments. We did Kavos 4 years ago in "August" and survived that lol, so Manila should be a breeze!!.

We usual hire a quad bike and get around the island, visiting differant beaches during the day. We both do enjoy a good night, and Manila seems perfect, party if we want or hit the old town for peace :-) so looking forward to this. Hopeing its not to busy in May but to be honest we usual just go with the flow..

:-)

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
1,686 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Malia for young at heart 50 + ladies

Hi Sue , you have a head start on us then having done Kavos lol. We fly out just a few days after you I very recently turned 50 so will celebrate again I'm sure . Birthday wishes in advance to your hubby. :-).

2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Malia for young at heart 50 + ladies

have a great time and let me know how your holiday goes, Im getting so excited already lol.

Reply to: Malia for young at heart 50 + ladies
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Malia