We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lunch and Drinks

Kent, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
46 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Lunch and Drinks

Me and 3 other friends,ladies in their late 30's are coming to Broadstairs for the night. Can anyone reccomend a nice place to go for lunch with a good atmosphere and any decent pubs/bars. We are staying at the Albion.

Thank you

Canterbury, United...
Destination Expert
for Canterbury
Level Contributor
3,908 posts
196 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lunch and Drinks

Not specifically, but almost every business on Albion Street (where your hotel is situated) is a restaurant or bar, so you will have loads of choice right on your doorstep. Some of the ones on the seaward-side such as Prezzo, Posilipo and The Albion itself have terraces or garden seating areas with sea views for alfresco dining if it's a nice day. Lots of pubs too, The Pavilion is good for an alfresco drink overlooking the beach with lots of outdoor space. They serve food too but I haven't eaten here. Micropubs may or may not be your thing but if they are, I really like The Thirty-Nine Steps Alehouse.

2. Re: Lunch and Drinks

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2017, 01:18
Get answers to your questions about Broadstairs