We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Family accommodation, Broadstairs

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
8 reviews
Save Topic
Family accommodation, Broadstairs

My two boys (3 and 4), husband and parents are planning a trip to Kent in the new year and I'm looking for recommendations of where to stay. The accommodation will need three bedrooms but otherwise, we're not fussy. It needs to be not too far from Herne Bay or Dover as those are the two places we will be visiting, predominantly.

In August we stayed at Flintback Cottage in Broadstairs, which is run by Mulberry Cottages. It was awful and has really put us off using companies that post glamorous pictures on their sites. The advertising was very misleading and the response to our negative feedback was pretty much non-existent!

I'm intersted in the opinions of people in a similar situation to us who have had good experiences of places to stay in that area. Thanks!

1 reply
Dover, United...
Level Contributor
104 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Family accommodation, Broadstairs

I would base yourselves in Sandwich, which is between the two and will give a journey to each of under half an hour. I don't have any experience of accommodation in Sandwich, but it is a beautiful little town.

Reply to: Family accommodation, Broadstairs
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Broadstairs