We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather and nightlife

Dublin, Ireland
5 posts
Save Topic
Weather and nightlife

We are travelling to santa sussana on the 17th September and I was wondering what kind of weather to expect.

Is there plenty to do at night in terms of bars and places to eat as we will have a teenager with us. Are the wateparks nearby open at this time of year? Thanks in advance :-)

12 replies to this topic
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
751 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather and nightlife

Hi we arrived in santa susanna yesterday 10th September weather has been nice and warm little chilly yesterday evening so a light cardi may come in handy even though the sun was shining and it was around 25c the pool in our hotel was freezing cold

Dublin, Ireland
5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather and nightlife

Thank you, hope your having a good time . Is if warm enough at night for dresses/shorts etc with a light jacket? Also how much is it roughly for beer or food, we are all inclusive but still like to eat and drink out. Enjoy the rest of your holiday

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
751 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather and nightlife

I've been wearing dresses every evening with a kimono it's not very cold but can be a bit breezy the prices in the resort for food and drink seem reasonable had a lovely meal in the old town of Malgrat obviously the exchange rate isn't great still best I have seen this week is €1.06 to the pound, we have travelled around a lot by train taking advantage of the fact that the railway station is across the road from our hotel fares are reasonable too

Peterborough
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather and nightlife

Hi I was there 6 years ago and there was a market every evening along the main road, I shall be coming out again in October and I was wondering if it is still there? TIA

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
751 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Weather and nightlife

Yes the market is still there but the number of stalls these past few nights has dwindled mainly because of the weather it's been windy and raining so not ideal market weather !!!!

Peterborough
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Weather and nightlife

Thank you

Edited: 15 September 2017, 15:00
2 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Weather and nightlife

Hi I am going on 18th September & I have read reviews that most things will be closed so I'm quiet worried I'm going to be having a boring holiday :(?

2 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Weather and nightlife

Did u find out if water parks open

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
751 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Weather and nightlife

Hi everything is still open at the moment I'm not sure about the water park though I can imagine that if it's not heated water there it will be far too cold we haven't used the outdoor pool at our hotel because it's too cold the water

Mansfield, United...
Level Contributor
168 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Weather and nightlife

Coming out 29th first time Costa Brava hope weather good

Reply to: Weather and nightlife
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Santa Susanna
Recent Conversations