We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

104 30th Street Holmes Beach

Dayton OH
14 posts
Save Topic
104 30th Street Holmes Beach

Hi all. We're planning to go to AMI for our first time in mid Oct of this year. Hubby and daughter like swimming in the ocean, I prefer a pool, and both hubby and I are dealing with knee problems. This rental appears to check all blocks--gulffront, no steps, shared pool. Can anyone give me any advice on this rental and/or this area of Holmes Beach? Thanks in advance!

Dayton OH
14 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: 104 30th Street Holmes Beach

And forgot to add, if you have any other suggestions on alternatives, we are open. Thanks!

Tampa
Destination Expert
for Anna Maria
Level Contributor
4,787 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 104 30th Street Holmes Beach

That's Caya Costa and yes, it is in a great location and right on the beach. It's an older property but it well maintained and a pretty spacious house. Be aware that the pool is shared but shouldnt be an issue as it is a large pool with lots of seating, tables and umbrellas.

Dayton OH
14 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: 104 30th Street Holmes Beach

Thanks so much for your response!

Dayton OH
14 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: 104 30th Street Holmes Beach

Hello all, just one more check to see if anyone has info on this rental before we book it. Saw a not-too-great review on trip advisor of the rental behind it, where apparently the shared pool is.

www.mikenormanrealty.com/rns/rental/CAYACASA/

5. Re: 104 30th Street Holmes Beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 September 2014, 14:18