We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accomodation Ludong University

Beauraing, Belgium
2 posts
Save Topic
Accomodation Ludong University

Hi,

I'll be at Yantai Next Year. I'm looking for an accommodation there.

Anyone know people who rent appartment ?

What about the accommodation on university(Ludong)

Thanks everyone :)

5 replies to this topic
Guangzhou, China
Destination Expert
for Guangzhou
Level Contributor
1,895 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Accomodation Ludong University

If you are going to work in that university, you should contact them for accomodation info.

bon voyage

Beauraing, Belgium
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Accomodation Ludong University

I'm a student so i was thinking about taking a room near the university.

Anyone know if Ludong University staff are serious ?

Is it a good university to study chinese ? How are the teachers ?

Would you advice me another one in ShangDong ?

Thanks all :)

Guangzhou, China
Destination Expert
for Guangzhou
Level Contributor
1,895 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Accomodation Ludong University

Have never heard of this school. Usualy a (good) school should provide accomodation for foreign students (when they live close, easier to make friends and study, etc).

Not faminilar with schools there. Have you checked ShanDong U which should be the best in the province? Or Ocean U of China, second best in the province. I like Ocean U's campus, in QingDao, very pretty, next to sea.

http://www.ouc.edu.cn/english/

Turin, Italy
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Accomodation Ludong University

Hi! I am also going to study in Yantai at Ludong University next year. Have you aready seen their site? It's quite well made. Here's the link:http://english.ldu.edu.cn/ I think you can find there information about living and so on. As I understood, they provide students with accomodation and there's also a possibility to choose either a room for two people or a single room. This option is for sure available for students coming on their own, I mean, not scholarship students. As for the city, a Chinese friend of mine told me that it's beautiful and less stressful than Shanghai or Beijing. I rely on my friend's opinion and hope staying there will be awesome! :)

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
20 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Accomodation Ludong University

I was born in Yantai but grew up in Australia, but haven been there enough time therefore I am very familar with that city. Yantai has great weather comparing to Shanghai and Beijing. But it is also a very local city, most of people there don't speak English. Inside university, you will find quite a bit Foreigners, most of foreigners are in Yantai University (east side of the city, close to the beach, Ludong University is on the south side from my memory). But it is also a very small city, it is less stressful than the big cities, within Shandong Province, on par with Yantai, I would only suggest Qingdao (the biggest city in Shandong). Accomadation side, do you read Chinese at all? there are some websites you could find the local rentals, but they are all in Chinese, it will also be difficult since you are not there. If you have friends there, it will be good if they can help, otherwise, perhaps it will be good to live in the uni accomadation just for the short term. Then you can sort out the rest when you are there. Hope my answer could help you.

Reply to: Accomodation Ludong University
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Yantai
More Yantai Topics