We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi prices from airport to Santa Eulalia

Liverpool
Level Contributor
17 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Taxi prices from airport to Santa Eulalia

Hi, I'm thinking of going to SE in August. Can you give me an idea of what the taxi fare would be from the airport (2 people). I'm comparing the taxi cost and coach transfer.

Devon
Level Contributor
59 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Taxi prices from airport to Santa Eulalia

Our hotel said that it is around 30 Euros to the airport. We booked transfers with Thomson and had to endure a long transfer time this year. We arrived at the hotel nearly 2 hours after we arrived! The baggage handling seemed to be really slow at the airport and we were the last drop off after having gone the scenic route via Cala Llonga!

The return trip was a different story altogether - 30mins and no scenic routes. Be warned - our coach turned up 15mins earlier than stated and whilst I was ready, I had to drag my other half from the bar!! NB. No reps to accompany /return with you these days by the looks of it.

If we return next year, we will probably opt for a taxi. Even if you go for options like Resort Hoppa, you will probably end up on the same bus as everyone else who's booked with Thomson/Thom. Cook etc.

Hope this helps. Santa Eulalia is a great place to stay!

Mentioned in this post
Cala Llonga
Cala Llonga
Ibiza, Spain
Liverpool
Level Contributor
17 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Taxi prices from airport to Santa Eulalia

Thanks for the information. I think I will opt for the taxi. It sounds as if it will be well worth 30+ euros.

Blackwood, Wales
Level Contributor
104 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Taxi prices from airport to Santa Eulalia

At Easter a taxi cost us 29 Euros plus tip from the airport and 30 Euros from the hotel. You may have to wait a little longer in a queue but the service has always been good and much less hassle than coach transfer. Don't book through travel agent! Hope this helps.

Liverpool
Level Contributor
17 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Taxi prices from airport to Santa Eulalia

Hi, many thanks for the information. It's a great help.

manchester
Level Contributor
161 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Taxi prices from airport to Santa Eulalia

We are going in August as well and are arriving around 1 am in the morning - do we need to pre-book a taxi and agree the fare beforehand or just get one at the airport?

Thanks

Everywhere
Level Contributor
2,009 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Taxi prices from airport to Santa Eulalia

Just join the queue,all legal taxis have metres.

Ian
Leeds U.K.
Destination Expert
for Costa del Sol
Level Contributor
11,821 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Taxi prices from airport to Santa Eulalia

Up to the end of September you can get the airport bus up to 9pm to Santa Eulalia goes all the way round to Cala Nova, cheapest option. (number 24)

Dublin,Ireland
Level Contributor
55 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Taxi prices from airport to Santa Eulalia

If you wanted to do things on the cheap the number 24 bus goes from the airport to Santa Eulalia its €4 per person

9. Re: Taxi prices from airport to Santa Eulalia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 13:42
Get answers to your questions about Santa Eulalia del Rio