We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Private rents

Level Contributor
38 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
Private rents

Hi, just returned yesterday for our first visit to Lassi. We absolutely loved it and can’t wait to go back in September so we chatted to a few people and they privately rented villas etc and just got cheap flights. I heard that Stavros rents an apartment out above the staircase bar? And are there any others around that area? Also are there any good ways to contact these places, I have Facebook so are there any pages etc to go on? Thanks

Mentioned in this post
Lassi
Lassi
Cephalonia, Greece
Ionio
$$ - $$$, Mediterranean, Greek
Paralos
$$ - $$$, Italian, Pizza, Mediterranean
Kefalos Greek Cuisine & Bar
$$ - $$$, Mediterranean, Greek
6 replies to this topic
Level Contributor
4,995 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Private rents

Hi Victoria, glad you enjoyed your stay. You can contact Kosta(Stavros’ son) who does the bookings for Constantinos, also look at Simatos, Regina, Marianthii, Joanna’s, Stavento, DK House, Marilia Villas, Avara Suites all these are in Makris Gialos area

Mentioned in this post
Simatos Apartments
Simatos Apartments
162 Reviews
Cephalonia, Greece
Makris Gialos Beach
Makris Gialos Beach
1,342 Reviews
Cephalonia, Greece
Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
975 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Private rents

Have a look at-

www.irilenahotel.com

They own 2 apartment blocks as well as the hotel, we have just had a great week at the irilini studios, see reviews on this website.Amazing views from the balconies.

Level Contributor
38 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Private rents

That sounds great and remember walking past a few. How would I get in touch with Stavros’s son and the others? We met a family that were staying at one of the villas at the top of beach road before you turn off and head for supermarket, think this was one of the ones you mentioned. Stavros’s food is so good!

Level Contributor
38 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Private rents

Thanks I will take a look

Level Contributor
4,995 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Private rents

Hi Victoria, they all have websites, Facebook, phone No's or on booking.com & used by regular indipendent travellers. The Irilena hotel is close to Makris(you will have passed it on the main road) their other 2 properties are at the other end of Lassi. Stavros' bbq is epic😀👍

Mentioned in this post
Irilena Hotel
Irilena Hotel
195 Reviews
Cephalonia, Greece
Lassi
Lassi
Cephalonia, Greece
Level Contributor
38 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply